Ryan Garcia vs. Conor Benn Official for September 12th in Las Vegas
- .
- Jul 15
- 1 min read
Paramount+ and Zuffa Boxing announced today that Ryan Garcia (25-2, 20 KOs) will put his welterweight world title on the line against England's Conor Benn (25-1, 14 KOs) on September 12 over Mexican Independence Day Weekend, at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Garcia vs. Benn card will stream exclusively on Paramount+ at no additional cost to subscribers worldwide
“This is such a great fight,” said UFC President and CEO Dana White. “Conor Benn has won 26 of his 27 professional fights and is coming off a big win in the U.K. earlier this year. Ryan Garcia is one of the biggest stars in boxing and a world champion. These guys are in their prime, and it’s a fight they’ve both wanted for a long time. They’ll come face-to-face for the first time today before stepping into the ring on September 12 during Mexican Independence Day weekend at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The energy in that place will be incredible.”
"For decades, Mexican Independence Day weekend has served as the main stage for some of the most highly anticipated boxing matches in the sport. Ryan Garcia and Conor Benn will author the next chapter in this tradition and we are thrilled to bring this premium live event to audiences around the globe," said Efrain Miron, EVP, Head of Content Strategy and Licensing, Direct-to-Consumer at Paramount.


Comments